Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Yam Le'Yam

Yam Le'Yam was a definitely interesting and fun trip. I really enjoyed the camping and seeing the beautiful landscape of Israel. It was interesting to learn the skills that we would need to help ourselves stay alive. We learned how to find north and I also learned some tricks from my teammates. This trip really pushed me to my limits. I was able to learn more about myself. I learned how I am with others especially in this type of situation. I was able to have and create friendships with the others in my team. My team I think was the best team. Even though we didn't finish first in some challenges, we worked really well together surprisingly. The trip overall of the long trips we have done, is my favorite. It really reminded me of California and camping back at home. I can now say that Israel is my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment